How To Import Drawings From Procore
With our procore integration, you can import your drawings straight from your Procore account into Togal seamlessly. Here’s how you can do that.
Table of Contents
- Creating a new project 1
- Connecting your Procore account to Togal 2
- Importing drawings from Procore 4
Creating a new project
From your dashboard, create a new project by clicking the “New Project” button at the top-right of the interface. You can also choose to open an existing one.
Connecting your Procore account to Togal
To connect your Procore account to your Togal account, click the “Import Drawings” button at the top right of the interface.
Once you’ve clicked it, a box will appear. Inside the box, click on the “Procore” button.
If this is your first time using this integration, Procore will ask you to sign in using your Procore credential so they can verify you.
Importing drawings from Procore
After it's done, when you click on the “Import Drawing” button at the top-right, it will display all the companies associated with the Procore account.
Choose the one you need.
Now select the project.
Then, select the drawing set you have.
Once it's done, the drawings will be imported to the Togal. Click on the “Add Drawings” button and you will see all the drawings.
Now, you can add drawings to your set and proceed to the takeoff.
We hope this tutorial was helpful for you. That's how to import drawings from Procore to Togal.AI. To learn more about how this AI estimating software can seamlessly integrate with your workflow, request a demo.
Learn How To Use Other Togal Features With These Tutorials
- Create New Projects and Upload Drawings to Togal.AI
- Creating Classifications with Togal.AI
- Automatically Name Drawings in Togal.AI
- How To Compare Drawings in Togal.AI
- How to Classify Walls In Togal.AI
- Exporting Quantities and Takeoffs From Togal.AI
- Improve the Precon Workflow Using the Editing Tools in Togal.AI
- Auto-Classify Areas Using the Automatic Classification Feature Within Togal.AI
- Set Project Quantities Using the Quantities Panel in Togal.AI
- How To Create Classification Groups With Togal.AI
- Set the Project Scale in Togal.AI
- With Togal, Classify Different Items of Your Project
- How to Create Areas, Lines, and Counts